Godox QT II series has built-in 2.4 GHz 32-channel wireless X technology. Using an optional XT16, FT16, XT32, or X1 transmitter you can control selection of HSS and High-Speed modes, modeling light modes, remote triggering and more at distances up to 164′. The head also has S1/S2 slave triggering that makes it easy to work cameras that employ pre-flash. QT II series has a Bowens front accessory mount allowing it to use Godox modifiers as well as accessories from the many manufacturers that use this system. The head has a tilting stand mount and runs on 100 to 120 VAC mains power.
Multiple Flash Modes and Precise Color Temperature
- Stable Color Mode maintains color temperature at 5600K (+/-200K). Ideal choice for standard photography
- High-Speed Flash Mode favors short flash durations over color fidelity which ranges from 5400 to 9000K
- High-Speed Sync Mode allows you to shoot at sync speeds as short as 1/8000 sec for wide aperture use or creative effects
Fast Recycling and Short Flash Durations
Fast recycling and short flash durations make sure you freeze action without missing the peak moment
Built-in 2.4 GHz Wireless X System
Precise Power Adjustment
Power can be adjusted from 1/128 to 1/1
Slave Trigger Modes
The flash head has S1 and S2 slave trigger modes.
- Keyboard and multi-function buttons
- Easily read LCD screen displays settings and functions